The EB4 ELECTRIC BOILER
TIRED OF HIGH PROPANE & HEATING OIL COSTS?
Change to the EB4 ELECTRIC BOILER for economical and clean heat with virtually no maintenance, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars a month on your heating bill.
- Economical, compact and versatile.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Self contained and can be placed on a wall
- Easy to use and Install
- Use in new or existing applications
- No flames, pilot lights, gas, venting, smoke or fumes
- Great for supplementing solar, geothermal, or wood heat
- Use for popular hydronic (in-floor) and forced air heating, and indirect domestic hot water
- Use in homes, offices, shops, modulars, condos, horse stalls, therapeutic and swimming pools
- Find out more about the eb4....
- Download PDF Brochure
- Call us @ 888-733-6351 for more information and pricing. We accept:
Don, licensed electrician, was impressed by how simple the electrical on the eb4 was to install, using reliable and long-lasting relays and no circuit boards.
This 6300 sq foot home, completely heated by the two EB4 units pictured here, had a whopping 50% savings on its heating bill over previous propane useage. The owner expects to recoup total installation costs within one year.
Rocky Mountain Hydronics LLC, in addition to the eb4 electric boiler, also offers the full line of all e-f-m products, including coal, gas and oil boilers. e-f-m (Electric Furnace Man) established in 1922, is one of the oldest names in heating in the United States.. The company logo includes the phrase, "The Finest in Automatic Heat", which refers to the origins of the company as a manufacturer of coal stoker boilers. For the full catalog of e-f-m products and specifications, available through Rocky Mountain Hydronics LLC, you can visit their site here.
We serve the following western states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.